- 48 1.75-inch pre-made miniature tart shells
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons homemade pumpkin pie spice (recipe below)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 5-ounce can evaporated milk (this is the small can)
- whipped cream or Cool Whip, optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl with an electric hand mixer, combine sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice, egg, pumpkin, vanilla,and evaporated milk. Beat until well combined and smooth.
- Line mini tart shells on prepared baking sheet. Using a small cookie scoop (2 teaspoons), fill each mini tart shell with pumpkin pie filling
- Carefully transfer pan to preheated oven and bake for 15-17 minutes or until shells are golden and the filling appears to be set. Carefully remove mini pumpkin pies to a cooling rack.
- If desired, top with freshly whipped cream or Cool Whip.
Vegetarian • 15 mins to prepare • Makes 48 mini pies
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves
Combine spices in a small bow, mix well to combine. Store in a small jar or spice container.
Source: My Baking Addiction