Nothing says fall quite like the smell of fresh apples. To celebrate the season, we’ve pulled together some of our favorite ways to include apples in your wedding.
1. Apple Candles
2. You can also have them in a tub for a rustic outdoors wedding
3. If you have mini apples, these floating candles are also a simple and beautiful touch
4. Classic caramel apples for your guests
5. And here is the Halloween Wedding version
6. And the mini version
7. A beautiful red apple bouquet – Perfect for the season!
8. Or green apples if you prefer…
9. A special kind of “Flower” Girl
10. And let’s not forget about your ring bearer
11. Wedding rings photo possibilities are endless
12. They also make delicious place card holders
13. This wedding cake!
14. Apple cider punch from a pretty dispenser
15. Or straight out of the apple!
16. This sign
17. These mini mason jars
18. These green apple lip balm wedding favors
19. Creative Apple Ceiling Decor
20. Rustic Apple Centerpieces
21. Even the chairs can play a part on your theme…
22. Beautiful apple decoration for your outdoors bar.
23. This succulent table of apple treats
24. This apple rose