Getting married during the cold-weather months? 25 Winter Wedding seasonally-appropriate favors we guarantee your guests won’t leave behind!
1. Hot chocolate is always a must-have treat for a cold day
2. You can even add a little extra “warmth” to it
3. Keep your guests warm through your wedding outdoors festivities
4. Socks are also a great way to keep your guests comfortable
5. Specially your groom
7. Can’t ever go wrong with lip balm on a cold day
8. These beautiful personalized winter wedding glassware favors are the perfect keepsake to give your guests
9. And these can koozies to match
10. When in doubt… S’mores!
11. Perfect for the coffee loving couple! Surprise your guests with printed cardboard coffee sleeves at your hot chocolate or coffee and tea bar!
12. These pinecone firestarters are the perfect gifts from a camping loving couple
13. Or for the wine lovers, this is just perfect
14. Your bridesmaids will remember your special day forever with these adorable snowflake necklace keepsake
15. Make sure to get a good night’s sleep with these genius Do Not Disturb door hangers
16. These creative Save The Date Tile Magnets to remind your guests of your big day!
17. These adorable Snow Flake Mini Soaps winter wedding favors
18. And these Snow Flake Chocolate Cookies!!!
19. Spread the love with Snow Flake Plantable Seeds Confetti
20. You can never really have enough snow flakes! Keep your guests warm with these charming candles
21. Snowflake Thank You tags
22. Keep warm with lots of kisses!
23. Glittery Snow Ball Cake Pops!
24. And these lovely little snowflake gift boxes add a special touch to any favor
25. And you can have any of these beautiful favors under this charming “Please Take One” winter wedding sign, ready to be printed at home