Difficulties: Medium Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 40 min
- Caramel apples
- Decorative lollipop sticks
- Black sanding sugar
- Black jimmies
- Black plastic spiders (for decoration)
- Black ribbon (for decoration)
- Glue dots
- Make caramel apples following the directions in the link above.
- Fill a bowl with the jimmies and sugar.
- Once the apples have set but are still tacky, roll apples in the jimmies and sugar to coat completely
- Adhere a spider or ribbon to straw with a glue dot.
by: Chef Louise Mellor